Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Return Site LFHC

Site LFHC
Liens Communautés

Suivre LFHC sur FacebookSuivre LFHC sur TwitterSuivre LFHC sur YoutubeSuivre LFHC sur Youtube
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

|rG| vs cPx (en cours examination)

Go down 
+7
Nrjzed
SvV
RezHades
AMIC_wiona
Ghift
Hutch
N3O
11 posters
AuthorMessage
N3O

|rG| vs cPx (en cours examination) Empty
PostSubject: |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination)   |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination) Icon_minitime1Thu 7 Apr - 22:53

- Division:tour
- Meeting:6-04-2016
- Team asking for the complaint:|rG|
- Team in faults:CPX
- Descriptions of the complaint (+ possible proofs): We want to make a complaint about insults true the game... There are rules about respect and that was far away... We never called them names and explained things to them and all of a sudden we where bitches.. That is not normale and want to have feed back on this we wont confirm untill this is been handle correctly..

|rG| vs cPx (en cours examination) 20160410
Back to top Go down
Hutch

Hutch

PostSubject: Re: |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination)   |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination) Icon_minitime1Thu 7 Apr - 23:42

We go to see it, we shall tell you the answer as quickly as possible
Back to top Go down
Ghift

PostSubject: Re: |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination)   |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination) Icon_minitime1Fri 8 Apr - 0:19

Wow, wonderin around and saw this, not a good behavior at all.. Hope someone will do something about this or the tournement itself will lose importance, seriousness and ofc participants.

Ghift here from CP
Back to top Go down
AMIC_wiona

PostSubject: Re: |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination)   |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination) Icon_minitime1Fri 8 Apr - 13:20

there is no context here. He asked you to change something- what and why?
it does not look like out of the blue name calling and insulting.

Back to top Go down
N3O

PostSubject: Re: |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination)   |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination) Icon_minitime1Fri 8 Apr - 14:34

we asked them to change because 999 en 300 ping is something way different and they diddend want to do it!!!
So calling others bitches is allowed and normal.... We are all dutch so it is a common thing that french internet has a higher ping he asked to change host but it diddend change anyhting because he would have the same ping... they said he couldend play but he was on top the wholl map so he could play... but ci and 999 and getting kicked out that something else and we wouldend have said anything if it was the case only high ping...
Back to top Go down
RezHades

PostSubject: Re: |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination)   |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination) Icon_minitime1Fri 8 Apr - 15:04

Idk what others think but there is a reason rules are made but does some people even respect other clans / players in these situations? clearly Neo brings proof of cpx insulting rG and to make it fair for every clan any one woud change their host if its gonna be asked. Look when this happends to urself your playing against some one and you and your whole team got a ping of 300? it wont be a problem of the player itself but the host... thats what i think about the situation but seeing the proof is right now about the word ''bitches'' idk you gonna denie that cpx not broke a rule? i mean its very obviouse this shoud be punished... and when you clearly see Neo saying that they do not confirm the result becouse there are problems you dont have to reply with:
yeye we will look into asap...

but you decide to actualy confirm the score urself Hutch.... like wtf?

|rG| vs cPx (en cours examination) Screen11
Back to top Go down
AMIC_wiona

PostSubject: Re: |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination)   |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination) Icon_minitime1Fri 8 Apr - 15:21

im not saying it is normal or appropriate to call out ppl in any situation. But this is different then plain and simple insulting players for no reason. If u get insulted by every "bitch" calling, then dont play the game. Honestly. This is like when someone is accused of beating you up, but all he did is slap you on the wrist. Not justified, but u get my point? He called it out. Hes frustrated, has a high ping, ask to change host, u Ignore. He calls you kids and said its bitchy behavior. Maybe he shouldn't have said it to your screen , true. But it seems like something you could've resolved with him, and not make such problem out of it. just sayin.
Back to top Go down
SvV

PostSubject: Re: |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination)   |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination) Icon_minitime1Fri 8 Apr - 15:28

They did not change the host and i was kicked out, this is how he replied to me!

|rG| SvV*NL: i am kicked out again
|rG| SvV*NL: 999
cPx. +nRjzed.`: we cant do nothing sorry
|rG| SvV*NL: serieus i can not play its not like i am having a 300 ping
cPx. +nRjzed.`: whine too
cPx. +nRjzed.`: fast pls
cPx. +nRjzed.`: or we start
|rG| SvV*NL: i am trying
cPx. +nRjzed.`: change player
cPx. +nRjzed.`: no fair for us, no fair for u.
|rG| SvV*NL: i can not join the lobby i am trying
|rG| SvV*NL: and i was getting kicked out
cPx. +nRjzed.`: change player
|rG| SvV*NL: i think the lobby is broken
cPx. +nRjzed.`: nope u joined the loby 5min ago
|rG| SvV*NL: i know but get kicked out
|rG| SvV*NL: there is somtime a problem
|rG| SvV*NL: restarting game again
|rG| SvV*NL: inivte me again please
|rG| SvV*NL: maybe that will work
|rG| SvV*NL: not working
|rG| SvV*NL: i tried true social and steam
cPx. +nRjzed.`: come now
cPx. +nRjzed.`: i host and if u cant change go 4v5
Back to top Go down
SvV

PostSubject: Re: |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination)   |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination) Icon_minitime1Fri 8 Apr - 15:42

AMIC_wiona french and dutch connection somtimes having problems, it is on both sides. so there is a change sombody is having a extreem high ping, it does not mean you can not play.

|rG| vs cPx (en cours examination) Cpx10

i was kicked out every time 999 and i did not play.

|rG| vs cPx (en cours examination) Deze10

And wiona there are rules to not insult other players. why do we have rules?
Back to top Go down
RezHades

PostSubject: Re: |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination)   |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination) Icon_minitime1Fri 8 Apr - 16:04

I remembered back in season 6 when i was in New Limit we had an issue with RoD Ravens with host issues when i also complain about it seeing this ''lagg hack on'' wich makes the next screenshot interesting
|rG| vs cPx (en cours examination) 110

But Ofcourse Hutch did not want to do anything about it if you make a league and you make rules make sure the rules are beeing respected by every individual player ...
|rG| vs cPx (en cours examination) 210
Back to top Go down
RezHades

PostSubject: Re: |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination)   |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination) Icon_minitime1Fri 8 Apr - 16:06

Hutch wrote:
We go to see it, we shall tell you the answer as quickly as possible

i kept an eye after Hutch said this 5 mins later he just confirmed the score for cpx without even wondering what is going on just saying gg...
Back to top Go down
AMIC_wiona

PostSubject: Re: |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination)   |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination) Icon_minitime1Fri 8 Apr - 17:13

1. there are rules. So he said ure behavior was bitchy and childish because of miss-communication on both parts. sure, give him a warning, yellow card. u do realize this was not a direct insult to you, but to your way of handling the situation ? Im not saying that i approve the way he said it, im just like...waaat? He called your behavior bitchy, you should tell him not to call you like this (if it does insult you that much), and his next sentence would show- would he insult you 4 real, or would he be chill. What you did now is- u confront him about the ping/ not able to play, he calls you childish and bitchy and your like "ooh heeel naah, no ones calling ME a bitch, yo!" Very Happy but then again, girls <3 drama, right? i would know Very Happy xaxa

2. you both agreed to host maps. you should always have an extra player prepared in case someone can't play. they didn't have to wait for you. you agreed at the time and date. If u can't provide the players, or if only one has issues with the connection, its on you to handle it. Not them, they don't need to wait (and vice versa). That being said, it is really nice when teams are friendly and they hold the game until all get fixed. But they don't have to. if u can't play, your leader should have a backup ready.

Back to top Go down
Nrjzed

Nrjzed

PostSubject: Re: |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination)   |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination) Icon_minitime1Fri 8 Apr - 22:20

EN :
So people want to play with rules, here we go.

First rule is to change host if people can't play due to high ping. 
We asked to change and svv said "nope"
Screen : http://www.noelshack.com/2016-14-1460147303-20160408222747-1.jpg
How i'm supposed to react to this nope? This is like "go fuck yourself."
Our attack on fringe was a total mess because my mates was disapointed with this unfair team. First time we have that kind of reaction with a team on Black Ops 3.

Second rule is to wait 5min if one player get a dc..  We waited AT LEAST 20min for sVV
And we finally change host for them.

And then, they come cry about that "insult" ?
They finally played 5v5 the both maps. We played fringe 4v5 are we crying for that?

Why people have to cry about stupid things?  U want to stole the win for that?
Loosing is improoving -> Have fun.

FR :
La première règle est de se mettre d'accord sur l'host, donc éventuellement changer d'host si il en est nécessaire. Nous en avons fait la demande dés les premières secondes du match et ils ont répondu "Nope". Ca ou ou nous dire "Va te faire foutre" c'est le même.
screen : http://www.noelshack.com/2016-14-1460147303-20160408222747-1.jpg
On a absolument rien fait de notre attaque car tout le monde avait les nerfs contre ce genre de gamineries.

Ensuite, nous avons attendu au moins 20minutes alors qu'il est stipulé dans les règles que c'est maximum 5minutes que Svv rejoigne la partie chose qu'il avait faite au début mais qui comme par hasard après n'était plus possible..
On a finalement changer d'host pour pouvoir enfin finir ce match.

Après tout ça ils s'osent encore venir pleurer pour une "insulte" alors que le sens de ma phrase est clair : Ils ont fait les putes à nous nier durant toute la map fringe concernant l'host et ensuite ils n'ont pas arrêter de se plaindre pour que NOUS changions d'host. Ils ont donc jouer les deux maps à 5v5 et nous avons jouer 4v5 fringe. Evidemment les stats peuvent porter à confusion mais whine était mid sur fringe il ne gagnait pas forcément ses duels il faisait juste des kills basiques. Mais impossible pour lui de rush ou essayer quoi que ce soit. Il devait rester statique.

Je ne comprends pas pourquoi les gens pleurent pour des choses aussi ridicules, si je les avait insulter directement je comprends tout à fait mais là sérieusement...
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nrjzed/
SvV

PostSubject: Re: |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination)   |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination) Icon_minitime1Fri 8 Apr - 22:52

you played with 4? look the screenshots below

|rG| vs cPx (en cours examination) Cpx11

|rG| vs cPx (en cours examination) Cpx210

The person with the high ping is top of the score list!

i svv and fozzy explaind you after the nope why switching host is not working becaus we are all dutch. and high ping somtimes happens it does not matter for the game.

i think it is normal to take a differtent host if sombody is getting disconnected or having CI(999). i will never start a war if the enemy team can not enter the room. there was no problem on our side hosting you played all maps with 5. we are playing this game for fun. and the complained was about the disrespect. it was not about the win, bud about the respect to other teams.

Back to top Go down
Nrjzed

Nrjzed

PostSubject: Re: |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination)   |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination) Icon_minitime1Fri 8 Apr - 23:10

Minnie is belgian, not dutch.
And he is top of scores because he just stay mid. He was not able to rush or do something agressive.
Back to top Go down
Minnie_rG

PostSubject: Re: |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination)   |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination) Icon_minitime1Fri 8 Apr - 23:17

Nrjzed wrote:
Minnie is belgian, not dutch.
And he is top of scores because he just stay mid. He was not able to rush or do something agressive.

1. I'am a SHE *
2. I'am from Belguim xD
Back to top Go down
Nrjzed

Nrjzed

PostSubject: Re: |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination)   |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination) Icon_minitime1Fri 8 Apr - 23:28

I speak about whine and HE is a man.
And i said you are belgian Smile
Back to top Go down
RezHades

PostSubject: Re: |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination)   |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination) Icon_minitime1Fri 8 Apr - 23:42

nrjzed with all due respect its a SHE -.-'
Back to top Go down
Nrjzed

Nrjzed

PostSubject: Re: |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination)   |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination) Icon_minitime1Sat 9 Apr - 1:55

i know dude what the fuck? Belgian is people from belgium where i said minnie is a man?
Back to top Go down
WoknoK

PostSubject: Re: |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination)   |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination) Icon_minitime1Sat 9 Apr - 21:03

OMG someone called your behaviour Bitchy :O:O

Welcome to Europe, where we all have freedom speech...

It is not that he insulted you 16 times, or want you to get some sort of disease. It is pretty innocent and I think we should all grow up, learn to receive and don't cry about such small things.

When someone can't join the lobby anymore, they probably suffer from a certain bug. You can try to fix it by going back to lobby, let everyone join and then go into private match with all 10 players.

Back to top Go down
SvV

PostSubject: Re: |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination)   |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination) Icon_minitime1Sat 9 Apr - 22:47

Yeah ik heb 5 euro gewonnen!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zwito

PostSubject: Re: |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination)   |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination) Icon_minitime1Wed 13 Apr - 22:45

bitches everywhere

Back to top Go down
HyperG

PostSubject: Re: |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination)   |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination) Icon_minitime1Wed 13 Apr - 22:57

|rG| vs cPx (en cours examination) You-amp-039-re-a-bitch_o_1747253
Back to top Go down
Zwito

PostSubject: Re: |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination)   |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination) Icon_minitime1Wed 13 Apr - 22:58

|rG| vs cPx (en cours examination) 6396212e9249fe45f574ea65a3bdb8d8675f5db4bd2fc4e8e1a1d768a7feed38
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination)   |rG| vs cPx (en cours examination) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

|rG| vs cPx (en cours examination)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archive :: Divers-
Jump to: